Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Remember Katrina?

Thousands are still unaccounted for:

Twelve weeks after Hurricane Katrina hit the U.S. Gulf Coast, 6,644 people remain unaccounted for, USA Today reported Tuesday.

[...]

Nearly 1,000 of the 6,644 unaccounted-for people are children, said Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. He told the newspaper volunteers continue to go door to door to try to close missing-person cases.


6600 missing... how many are to ba added to the already 1300 dead?

3 Comments:

Anonymous trammadoll said...

Wow that 's crazy. That many people missing. They are probably unaccounted for, because they got washed away. I shutter when I think of what may have happened to all those people

12:26 PM  
Blogger Chris Moonbeams said...

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and came across your blog. I really enjoy how it makes such good reading.

I'll come by again.

Regards,

Hurricane Katrina and pictures

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is my lucky day :)
Apple is giving review copies of iPad to 100 lucky person. Go to http://bit.ly/d9QOON and apply for it.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home